If you have a little more spending money when it comes to gifting this year, the hunt halts here. As in our other gift guide, the below compilation is a curation of favorite brands, personal must-haves and those items that are going on our own wish lists … so far as we can help it.
1) This ceramic mug combines tech + design for the perfect sip at your favorite temp. Every time. $79
2) Stand out with what you stand on. A gorgeous mat that has all the grip you need. $98
3) Because brushes make all the difference. $98
4) This set contains the all-stars that’ll get you (seriously, honestly, truly) glowing. A must-try for winter. $56
5) Gift cards are never impersonal when they’re wine and they’re Winc. $100
6) For the essential oil lover who likes to keep things simple. $60
7) If you’re going to make matcha, then really make matcha. $50
8) Well-rested mornings are definitely included. $79
9) We all have that farmers market/craft fair hopping friend who would love to carry this. $89
10) Practical and pretty. Perfect. $50
11) This is for anyone who hates running out of battery. (So, everyone.) $100
12) For the dedicated coffee drinker who’s tired of cracking the Chemex. $79
13) We love how these are made with recycled yarn from factory cutting room floors. $80 ($165 for adult-sized)
14) Behind any good salad there’s always an amazing Italian-inspired dressing. $55
15) You haven’t shaved until you’ve shaved with gold. Pre-order now to ship 11/27. $96
16) Mmmm. The holiday peace set. Available on 11/24. $68
17) Distinct and charming all at once. We want this in every stone. (Plus other designs under $50!) $53
18) Don’t break the bank. Break the chains of slavery. $100+
19 & 20) Mix up something beautiful while “X” marks the spot. $60 & $54, respectively.
And last but certainly not least: a Darling gift subscription! $60 gets you (or a very grateful friend) instant access to Darling’s entire digital library and the latest Issue 22 straight to their door!
Feature Image via Amanda Nolan Booker
Making matcha actually sounds like an interesting experience to gift. My friend LOVES matcha, it’d be perfect for her.
Charmaine Ng | Architecture & Lifestyle Blog