In our quest to prioritize what we “really” need in our wardrobes, we’re finding that multi-use is key. That’s why we’re grateful to the ladies of the Glitter Guide for putting together this round-up and for reminding us that more doesn’t have to — literally — mean more.
A trench coat is a classic staple that we believe should be in every woman’s closet and we’ve rounded up six ways to show you how versatile this piece can be this spring. Bring on those showers!
1. Dress up boyfriend jeans with sparkly earrings and neutral heels for an easy spring look.
Image via Style Within Reach
2. Swap out a classic camel trench for a pretty pastel color to pop against an all-black ensemble.
Image via The Style Scribe
3. For weekend errands, layer spring classics like a striped tee, overalls and white tennis shoes with your favorite trench.
Image via Atlantic-Pacific
4. Stay warm on date night by pairing your trench with a chic and sexy look.
Image via With Love From Kat
4. White jeans and neutral accessories look ultra-chic when paired with a deep navy trench.
Image via Crystalin Marie
To see the last look, head on over here to The Glitter Guide!
Top image via Stephanie Velez