Who isn’t looking for a new way to dress up an updo? This French twist is a simple way to stay chic and stylish, no matter the occasion.
1. Lightly back comb hair to create a cushion for pins to stay.
2. Separate fringe area with a clip and smooth the rest of the hair all over to one side and secure with pins.
3. Take 2″ sections and wrap them in a loop around your fingers and pin vertically. Stuff extra hair within the “cone” you create.
4. Smooth all the loops together with a soft bristle brush to minimize any separation.
5. Smooth fringe area back and either wrap around the cone or stuff inside the cone and pin it secure.